Wednesday, January 29, 2020
All events will be entered online at PennTrack XC. DEADLINE: Tuesday, Jan 28 @7:59pm
***** No one may enter before 5:00pm
Order of events
5:30 DMR 1200-400-800-1600
60m hurdles trials
60m hurdles Finals
60m dash trial
60m dash final
4 x 200 relay
4 x 800m relay
4 x 400m relay
5:30 Shot Put 3 throws - no finals
6:30 High Jump
6:15-7:15 Triple Jump (Open Pit) 3 jumps - no finals
7:30-8:30 Long Jump (Open Pit) 3 jumps - no finals
*Pole vault results will be taken from the entire 2019-20 Indoor Track season and awarded after the season has ended.
1) The meet will be governed by the national federation rule book except where the games committee has added, deleted or changed the rules for this meet.
2) Each school will be allowed 2 entries per individual event. B relays may be entered but may not receive medals.
Please do not submit any names for relays online. If medals are won in relays, names must be submitted on index card.
3) 3 event limit per athlete.
4) All events will be entered online at PennTrack XC. DEADLINE: Tuesday, Jan 28 @7:59pm
5) There will no team score.
6) Medals are awarded to the top 5 places in each event.
7) Each school must supply one official and possibly a second to help manage the meet. Every coach stays until the facility is entirely cleaned up.
8) It is important that all athletes (and spectators) are informed that there is absolutely NO food, liquid, hot rub allowed inside the facility this year.
9) Results posted at haventrackxc.com