Wednesday, January 29, 2020
All events will be entered online at PennTrack XC. DEADLINE: Monday, Jan 27 @11:59pm
***** No one may enter before 4:30pm
*****2 athletes per event, B relays permitted in 4x200m and 4x800m but no medals (top 6 medal)
***** Spikes permitted, no blocks
Order of events
5:00. 55H. G(No Finals)
5:15. 55H. B(No Finals)
5:30. MILE. G
5:45. MILE. B
6:00. 55. G(No Finals)
6:10. 55. B(No Finals)
6:20. 400. G
6:30. 4x200. B(A and B relays)
6:50. 800. G
7:05. 400. B
7:20. 200. G
7:35. 800. B
7:50. 3000. G(1 section)
8:10. 200. B
8:25. 4x200. G(A and B relays)
8:45. 3000. B(1 section)
9:00. 4x800. G(1 section)(A and B relays)
9:15. 4x800. B(1 section)(A and B relays)
9:30. 4x400. G (A relays only)
9:50. 4x400 B (A relays only)
POLE. G. 6-0. B. 7-0. Vault together
HJ. G. 1st. B. 2nd
SHOT B 1st. G. 2nd. (3 throws)
B. 1st. LJ? or TJ? G 2nd TJ(3 jumps)
1) The meet will be governed by the national federation rule book except where the games committee has added, deleted or changed the rules for this meet.
2) Each school will be allowed 2 entries per individual event. B relays may be entered in 4x200m and 4x800m but may not receive medals.
Please do not submit any names for relays online. If medals are won in relays, names must be submitted on index card.
3) 4 event limit per athlete.
4) All events will be entered online at PennTrack XC. DEADLINE: Monday, Jan 27 @11:59pm
5) There will be no team score.
6) Medals are awarded to the top 6 places in each event.
7) Each school must supply one official and possibly a second to help manage the meet. Every coach stays until the facility is entirely cleaned up.
8) It is important that all athletes (and spectators) are informed that there is absolutely NO food, liquid, hot rub allowed inside the facility this year.